Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Pure gold.

This is blockhead at his finest, crazy as usual. The beginning was my favorite. "I AM A STAGECOACH!"
Also, the Easter egg was...interesting, to say the least.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Oh yeah, go Mr. G&W

That was pretty epic. Mr. Game and Watch is my favorite character in SSBB, and you deserve a pixelated thumbs up. That breakdancing part at the end was just awesome.
Hey, do you mind if I steal a couple of those dance moves? X)

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

HAHAHAHAH

That was short, but it was still hilarious. During the fantasy land part, you can hear them saying "Yowie, wowie, zowie!" My dad was sleeping while I watched this, and I think I almost woke him up with my laughter. X0
As usual, you did an AWESOME job.

Twatlight Twatlight

Thank you.

Some people may not like to hear this, but modern literature needs less vampires. I mean, seriously... I'd be hard-pressed to name anything original about the Twilight series. You hit the nail on the head with that over-expression thing, too.
Overall, the toon was funny, but the animation could have used more work.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Wow...just wow.

This is a huge step up from the first lazer collab in terms of humor and quality. Great job. The last one was definitely the best. I think I watched it 4 times in a row. X)

Coldplay: Sparks Coldplay: Sparks

ZZZZ...

When I saw how cool the stage looked at the beginning, I was hopeful. Sadly, all that this video is is a white Kirby-esque critter moving his mouth slowly for 10 minutes. I don't know if it was really that long, because I got so bored that I closed the window. It seems that you tried to use minimal animation. Next time, try to think about what could catch people's interest.

Supersonic Supersonic

Oh teh noes!

I got myself caught in a paper shredder, but all I got was a trip to the hospital! OMGWTH?

Haha. Anyways, I really like your style and I hope you make more good stuff like this.

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Pretty good...

Although I laughed a couple times while I watched this, it isn't nearly as good as your previous Sprite TVs. Half of the parts had zero humor value. You probably put those in just to make this bigger. As always, the animation was great, but good looks don't always sell the show. The introduction was way too drawn-out, and the menu didn't look very nice. While some parts make me chuckle, most of the humor just falls flat. Sorry, but it seems that Short-Factor is the only artist in this movie that has any good jokes left.
Please try to clean up your act if you're going to make a fourth.

Samson the Foolish Samson the Foolish

Pretty good.

I liked the art style and the modern touches you added to the story. However, I don't think you ended the movie very well. It was just too abrupt.

Adam Fulton Tribute CT Adam Fulton Tribute CT

Activating sobbing mechanism...*sob*

That poor, poor insane young man. All his flashes were about violence. Now, whenever I see someone who acts strangely like he did before he died, I have a new respect for them.