Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Great.

This is amazing. It really captures the feeling of Clock Town: "It's the apocalypse, we're all going to die, but let's have some fun before we die." Haunting and inspiring at the same time.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Not bad.

I personally have never played Mirror's Edge, but after listening to this, it makes me want to try it. :)
As for the song itself, the intro was great, but the odd-sounding guitar took some of the coolness away. Overall, it's a good remix.

Yoga For the Masses Yoga For the Masses

Eh...

This was ok, I guess. It really has nothing to do with yoga, though. My biggest complaint is that half of the parts are extremely harsh, and have nothing to back them up. You put up a good effort, though.

Freefaller responds:

well it's not supposed to be about yoga, i just name all my songs randomly haha. Check out some of my other stuff.. I like it better

-Space pirates- -Space pirates-

Wow. Just Wow.

This song is amazing. I especially love the part at 1:54 with the flutes. \m/
By the way, what software did you use to make this?

Coming Home (Ambient Mix) Coming Home (Ambient Mix)

Wow.

Now this is a good song. The balance is great, and the guitar sounds awesome. I wish my dad was this cool! X)
Also, I think this would be great for an end credits song for a movie or game.

Pyrokinesis Pyrokinesis

Oh yeah.

You know what this really reminds me of? Sonic the Hedgehog. This would be perfect for one of those slower levels, like an underwater machine stage. Hmm, I have ideas brewing...

Celestial Valley-Kirby AirRide Celestial Valley-Kirby AirRide

Wootsauce.

This is great. Celestial Valley is my favorite level in KAR by far, and this song made me smile. While listening to it, I can easily picture me zooming along the grind rails and soaring through the air at light speed on a crash course with the enemy. I just wish that the actual game had this music!

_-={Wolf Team}=-_ _-={Wolf Team}=-_

Three cheers for Softnyx.

This song is pretty cool. Although I've heard that Wolf Team is fun, I personally think Rakion is a lot more fun. If you remixed some of the songs from Rakion, that would be REALLY cool! :D

MaestroRage responds:

Though I would agree with you (and trust me, Wolfteam hit the ground PRETTY hard), I didn't really hear any unbelievable track that touched me in Rakion like this one did.

Is there a specific song you'd like me to look at? It's been so long...

thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

_-={When Madness Descends}=-_ _-={When Madness Descends}=-_

just short of a masterpiece

Good job on this. I see you tried some new things, and you pulled them off well. I must admit that this wasn't your best work, but it still beats out most of the stuff on the Audio Portal. Keep up the great work!

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you for your honest feedback BushidoBacon! Many things learned, and many things to tweak over time, but i'm very satisfied with how this particular product turned out! Not my best, I agree, but one of the more difficult projects to undertake.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

He's A Pirate(GPO) He's A Pirate(GPO)

YARRR.

I like it. It's much more casual than the real theme, but no less piratey. It was perfect for the pirate collab. :)