Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Pure gold.

This is blockhead at his finest, crazy as usual. The beginning was my favorite. "I AM A STAGECOACH!"
Also, the Easter egg was...interesting, to say the least.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Oh yeah, go Mr. G&W

That was pretty epic. Mr. Game and Watch is my favorite character in SSBB, and you deserve a pixelated thumbs up. That breakdancing part at the end was just awesome.
Hey, do you mind if I steal a couple of those dance moves? X)

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

HAHAHAHAH

That was short, but it was still hilarious. During the fantasy land part, you can hear them saying "Yowie, wowie, zowie!" My dad was sleeping while I watched this, and I think I almost woke him up with my laughter. X0
As usual, you did an AWESOME job.

Mappy_Jr.1.1 Mappy_Jr.1.1

Needs polishing, but overall not bad.

This is a fun little gadget. Using this easy-to-use interface, I made a cute little Mario-esque ice level. The only thing I would suggest is to make this a little more presentable. You know, add some sound effects or music and make the buttons look nicer.
I have a question, though. What do you do with the code you get when you press the "Array-Text" button? Do you input it into a different program?

Asteroid Revenge Enhanced Asteroid Revenge Enhanced

Sweeeeet.

This game a great time waster. Great concept, good music, and the boss fights are really fun. I died right before I beat the final boss... :(

-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

Amazing!

Now this is a strategy/RPG that you can get hooked on. The enemies are great, characters are great, I like the upgrade system...overall, it's lots of fun. I especially liked the Pyro Hail move because you can hit up to nine enemies with it. :)

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Great.

This is amazing. It really captures the feeling of Clock Town: "It's the apocalypse, we're all going to die, but let's have some fun before we die." Haunting and inspiring at the same time.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Not bad.

I personally have never played Mirror's Edge, but after listening to this, it makes me want to try it. :)
As for the song itself, the intro was great, but the odd-sounding guitar took some of the coolness away. Overall, it's a good remix.

Yoga For the Masses Yoga For the Masses

Eh...

This was ok, I guess. It really has nothing to do with yoga, though. My biggest complaint is that half of the parts are extremely harsh, and have nothing to back them up. You put up a good effort, though.

Freefaller responds:

well it's not supposed to be about yoga, i just name all my songs randomly haha. Check out some of my other stuff.. I like it better